Join Our Store Team!
We are always looking for new talent to join our Seasons family.
Are you interested in selling some of the world’s best quality olive oils and vinegar? We offer a positive, fun work environment with opportunities for career advancement.
What are the ingredients of a great Seasons team member? Passion for our products, service, and customers; curiosity to always keep learning; honesty in all exchanges with others; a desire to promote harmony between customers and team members as well as in the mix of flavors, aromas, and experiences we provide; and, of course, a sense of fun!
Contact us at Jobs@seasonstaproom.com to schedule an informational interview and we will gladly share more details about available positions in our stores and at our headquarters in Pennsylvania’s Lehigh Valley.
Retail Sales Associate - Part-time - Bethlehem, Pa
Offering growth opportunities and competitive compensation
Our goal is to provide every customer with a unique gastronomic experience resulting in the sales of our excellent products. We offer more than just products for customers to purchase - we offer a unique, fun, and interactive experience. Customers who walk through the door are treated as if they were visiting your home.
We are seeking a part-time retail sales associate for our conveniently located, beautiful downtown Bethlehem, Pa store. The candidate must be able to commit 16-20 hours per week including some weekends. Reliability, trustworthiness, and passion are key for this customer service and sales role. Following our proven training program to set you up for success, you will be responsible for the following specific duties:
- Learning our extensive product line of the highest quality EVOOs and Vinegars and answering customer questions in a friendly manner.
- Leading the customers’ tasting experience and sharing information about the benefits of our olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and other gourmet food products.
- Upselling products that complement each other to further delight our customers and increase store revenue.
- Establishing a relationship with local customers to increase customer loyalty and ensure word-of-mouth referrals.
- Learning and using our point-of-sale (POS) system.
- Ensuring the store is clean at all times.
- Creating seasonal and store sale displays with the manager.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is a self-starter, fast learner, independent worker, and problem solver.
- Has experience working in a customer service capacity preferably in food retail and/or the food service industry.
- Is honest, efficient, flexible, and dependable.
- Loves food and cooking, especially with specialty, high-quality ingredients and share their culinary knowledge with home cooks.
- Is open to learning new products, new ways of doing things, and new ideas.
- Is available to work on weekends and holidays.
- Loves sales and figuring out new and creative ways to sell and cross-sell products.
- Maintains a neat, professional appearance.
- Must be physically able to lift 25 - 30 lbs from time to time.
Excellent Communication Skills including the ability to listen actively and speak clearly to customers.
Strong Customer Service Skills: must be customer-focused and have a strong desire to help customers. You should be patient, empathetic, and able to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
Positive Attitude: A friendly and approachable demeanor and be able to maintain a positive attitude even in difficult situations.
Sales Skills: must be able to persuade customers to make purchases. You should be able to identify the customer's needs and recommend products that meet those needs.
Organizational Skills: should be organized and able to multitask. You may be responsible for managing inventory, stocking shelves, keeping the store looking clean, and processing transactions.
Product Knowledge: You should be able to answer customers' questions about the products and provide recommendations based on the customer's needs.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org